Terms of Sale: Alliance Coin & Banknote
On this page, you'll find out all you need to know about our Terms of Sale, including invoicing, payment and shipping options.
1. All Prices are in Canadian Funds.
2. We are pleased to accept payment by Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and any Cheque or Money Order drawn in North America, or by U.S./Euro Cash sent by Registered Post. We will gladly invoice in U.S. funds on request; charge-cards must be processed in Canadian Funds.
3. Orders may be placed by Telephone, Email, or Fax (mail orders discouraged due to risk of being sold out).
4. All items were in stock at the time of writing, and are guaranteed absolutely genuine and as described. Any item may be returned in the original packaging within 5 days of receipt for a full refund.
5. Our normal shipping charge for anything that fits in a #10 envelope will be $3.00, and includes full Insurance (this can include up to 3 coins of reasonable weight). Items of significant value or larger size will be shipped by either Express Post, Expedited Parcel, Small Packet Air, or Registered Post, and we will calculate your cost at the time of order (feel free to contact us for a quote).
6. All shipments within Canada will attract applicable taxes (HST in Ontario, other Provinces may vary). Exceptions: (a) orders are HST-exempt; (b) Pure Gold & Silver are HST-exempt.