- > Auctions
Auctions - Terms of Sale
The Alliance Coin & Banknote Sale
Almonte's second annual public Coin Auction!
Several hundred lots up for offer, including a diverse selection of our famous “Odd & Curious” Medals, Tokens and assorted Collectibles.
Sunday June 10th, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Lunch Break 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Almonte Old Town Hall – Main Concert Hall
14 Bridge Street, Almonte, Ontario K0A 1A0
Terms of Sale
Please note that the terms here are in summary only; please see print catalogue on the day of the Auction for complete terms.
1) Bid in person at the sale, or beforehand by Email, Fax or Telephone (bids accepted until 9:00 pm, Saturday June 9th, and final high-bids will then be carried forward into the live Sunday sale).
2) This is a sale with NO BUYER’S PREMIUM!
You pay only the hammer price and any applicable taxes and postage
3) Payment accepted by Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or Debit (instore, only); Cheques also welcome, subject to clearing unless prior credit established
4) Viewing of all lots will be available instore until close of business day, Saturday June 9th.
5) For those bidding in person, lots will be available for pick-up starting half an hour after close of sale. Otherwise, invoicing of successful buyers will be completed within 48 hours of the sale, and lots will then be available as follows:
(a) For shipping by post or courier, as applicable
(b) For Pick-up at our Almonte Store (88 Mill Street)
(c) For Pick-up at Chris Green Stamps (151-D Second Avenue, Ottawa)
PLEASE CONSULT CATALOGUE FOR COMPLETE TERMS OF SALE